Beach lovers always prefer getting a tan from the direct sunlight rather than spending time in a tanning bed. If you are one of them, Ed hardy beachtime tanning lotion is your best choice.
However, you are recommended to read the whole #beachtime by ed hardy review before reaching any conclusion.
This high-quality product with its remarkable results has quickly gained a lot of popularity in the marketplace.
You should know that this lotion was first names #BeachLife by Ed Hardy but they had to change the name due to some copyright issues arose due to the Australian Gold’s product “Beachin’ life”.
But that couldn’t hold its popularity back.
The eye-catching round bottle displaying coconut trees amongst a bright and sunny sky with a touch of yellow, blue, and pink background is the one you are looking for.
Whether you are directly exposed to the sun or in a tanning bed, this ed hardy tanning lotion is sure to give you a perfect dark bronze-tone while helping a tired and sore skin.
The high-quality natural ingredients it made of saves your skin from any lifetime damage due to the UV ray exposure.
The bronzer will give you the most natural-looking tan possible.
Also, it comes with skin hydration and softeners that ease the pain of sore skin and keep your skin healthy and moisturized.
Also, the products are easily absorbed into your skin so that you don’t have to worry about the color getting washed off.
You will get the most natural-looking deep dark tan.
Additionally, it consists of a seaweed extract that takes out any unwanted toxins from the body while making you feel light and relaxed.
Also, it makes sure your tattoos are fully protected and bright as usual.
Moreover, the lotion has hibiscus extract included which is great for skin elasticity and keeps your skin younger and healthier.
- Ed Hardy Coconut Kisses Golden Tanning Lotion Review
- Somewhere on a Beach Instant Dark Tanning Lotion Review
- 1 #BeachTime By Ed Hardy Review: Dark Indoor Outdoor Coconut Infused Tanning Lotion
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Final Thoughts
#BeachTime By Ed Hardy Review: Dark Indoor Outdoor Coconut Infused Tanning Lotion
- The lotion is made with coconut milk and coconut oil that work as skin softeners and hydration while ensuring a long-lasting tan.
- It’s made with seaweed extract, an ingredient that takes out the toxins of the body and makes your skin healthy and refreshed.
- The lotion doesn’t contain any fake bronzing agents and provides the most natural-looking dark golden tan.
- It reduces the appearance of cellulite and keeps your skin tight as well as firm.
- Your skin’s elasticity increases in a great deal and remains naturally young due to the Hibiscus extract in the product. It not only hydrates your body but also evens out the skin’s tone and texture.
- The passion fruit extract, Vitamin A and C in the lotion keeps your skin healthy and protects from any kind of radical damage.
- With Beachtime, you can be assured about your tattoo’s brightness and color. The lotion not only keeps the tattoos intact but also increases the lifespan of the color.
- You will get a mixed fragrance of coconut and pineapple from the lotion that gives you a typical beachy flavor.
Soft and silky texture
When you open the bottle, with an aromatic scent giving you a tropical feeling, you will see a white lotion peeking out.
The silky lotion goes smoothly on your skin without any oily or greasiness.
It’s really easy to rub on your whole body and starts its effect almost instantly.
Also, it keeps your skin totally moistened and hydrated.
Though the lotion is really easy to apply, knowing some quick techniques will help you to get done with it fast.
Before applying this lotion all over your skin, you should take a small portion of the lotion on your palm and gently rub with both of your hands.
This will help the mixture to distribute evenly on your skin.
You should always apply the lotion in deep strokes to make it enter your skin properly.
It helps to keep your skin hydrated and prevents getting dry from the tanning process.
How long to Wait After Applying
Ed Hardy Beachtime Dark Tanning Lotion can be used both indoors and outdoors.
While you need a few hours to get the tan you want, you can’t spend too much time exposing yourself to the UV ray.
A standard 30-40 minutes on the outside and 20-30 minutes in a tanning bed will give you a perfect sun-kissed glow.
But you shouldn’t extend your tanning sessions longer than that for a day.
If you think you might need a darker tan, you should try again the next day.
In this way, your skin will be safe from the harmful ray.
Natural dark tone
Don’t get worried to know that the lotion doesn’t come with any tanning agents.
Fortunately, Ed hardy has decided to come with something else to give you the perfect tan without damaging your skin.
Ed hardy beach time includes intensifiers or you may say tanning enhancers that help you to get a deep dark tan in a very short time.
Mainly it made with a quad tyrosine blend along with Melacive (A melanin synthesizer) that excites the melanin formation which is responsible for your dark tan.
Moisturizer and Hydrator
The soothing heavenly coconut smell you get upon opening the bottle is caused by the coconut milk and oil in the lotion.
These ingredients work great as a skin softener and moisturizer while keeping your skin hydrated all the time.
Besides that, the lotion does everything to keep your skin healthy and protected always.
The seaweed extract draws out the toxins from the skin and keeps it soothing.
Moreover, the passion fruit extract protects it from any kind of radical damage caused by the UV ray.
Your skin remains firm and tight making you look younger due to the hibiscus extract the lotion contains.
Not to mention the tattoo and color fade protection it provides.
So, as you can see the lotion is a complete package with delightful natural ingredients that not only saves your skin’s moisture but also protects the ink.
While this lotion is full of wonderful features, sun-blocking id not one of them.
It’s rather an unfortunate fact that the lotion doesn’t contain any SPF or sunscreen to protect your skin from the UVA or UVB rays.
So, if you are thinking of getting an outside tan, make sure to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen before stepping out.
And if you wish to avoid the extra oily sunscreen, its better to use a tanning bed where you won’t be needing it.
This ed hardy tanning lotion is quite a water resilient.
That means once it has reached underneath your skin properly, it won’t wash away even if you sweat intensely or take a quick shower.
However, what it doesn’t mean is you can’t take a long shower or rub your skin in the contact with excessive water.
In this case, a small portion can really wash away.
So, you better keep this in mind!
- Comes with skin softener and moisturizer
- Protects your tattoos to prevent fading
- Don’t have any harmful bronzing agents
- Quick absorption
- Silky and non-greasy texture
- Keeps your skin tight and firm
- Increases elasticity and makes you look young
- Protects your skin from any radical damage
- Smells like beachy and tropical
- Doesn’t offer any SPF or sunscreen
- It’s a little thick than other lotions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long to wait before going into the shower?
Ans: Since the lotion is water-resilient, you can take a quick shower after 3-4 hours of your tanning session. But you can’t get in contact with too much water or rub the water off your body. So, its recommended to wait overnight before going into the shower.
2. Does the lotion have UV protection in it?
Ans: Unfortunately, the lotion doesn’t contain any SPF or sunscreen to protect your skin from the UV ray. You will have to apply for an extra cream for that.
However, the lotion does come with a hibiscus extract that will protect your skin from any kind of radical damage caused by the sunlight.
3. Will this lotion turn your hands and skin orange?
And: Absolutely not! Ed Hardy beachtime is one of those few tanning lotions that doesn’t come with any fake bronzing agent (the one responsible for orange skin). So, you can be assured that your skin won’t turn orange.
Undoubtedly, ed hardy beach time tanning lotion is one of the best lotions available in the market that offers both indoor and outdoor use with its top-notch features.
The lotion is smooth, very easy to apply, and gives you the perfect tan in no time!
This is one of the healthiest ones that keep your skin moisturized and hydrated. Its result lasts for a long time.
I sincerely hope that this #beachtime by ed hardy review has helped you to understand the features and benefits of the lotion.
But you should keep in mind that the lotion will not give you the tan you want on your first try.
You will have to apply it a few times regularly to get a deep dark tone.