Looking for the best tanning lotion with a bronzer that gives a natural-looking dark tan? Well, your search is over.
Jwoww black bronzer dark tanning lotion is one of the few tanning lotions that offer the most natural-looking deep dark tan.
So, you might want to read an Australian gold JWOWW natural black bronzer with ink drink complex review before making your way through the shop!
This tanning lotion is smooth enough to softly blend through your skin while leaving an excellent natural-looking tan.
Jenni’s signature scrumptious yogurt base infused with pear extract and blackcurrant essential oils is one of the lotion’s specialties.
It will leave the softest touch on your skin. The Kendi oil in the lotion is best for keeping your skin nourished and moisturized.
Also, it gives your skin a radiant look without any greasiness. Not to mention the Ink-Drink™ Complex that revives your skin and restores your tattoo colour making it look as new as possible.
The complex contains Shea Butter, Vitamin A and E, raspberry, beeswax, and all the other ingredients necessary to rejuvenate your skin.
This product does not only come with excellent features but also provides the darkest tan in the quickest time possible.
- Australian gold cheeky brown accelerator plus bronzer review
- Australian gold dark tanning accelerator lotion review
Australian Gold JWOWW Natural Black Bronzer with Ink Drink Complex Review
- The lotion comes with a natural black bronzer that ensures a perfectly natural-looking dark tan.
- The kendi oil nourishes and moisturizes your skin while radiating and works without leaving a greasy after-feel.
- The Ink-Drink™ Complex which consists of shea butter, rich vitamin A and E along with beeswax and raspberry keeps your tattoo healthy by rejuvenation and restoration
- Jenni’s signature scrumptious yogurt base infused with pear extract and black currant essential oil makes you feel a soft and smooth touch.
- Vitamin E and Shea butter are excellent in keeping your skin young and vibrant.
No orange Color
One of the most common problems people face while using a tanning lotion with bronzer is the skin turning orange.
Considering the articles available on the internet on the bronzers turning your skin orange, you might be afraid to use the lotion at first.
But you should know, this JWOWW Natural Black Bronzer with Ink Guard tanning lotion comes with the most natural bronzer and will leave no orange color to your skin.
Works indoor and outdoor
No matter wherever you decide to get your tan from, this lotion is a better companion with everything. However, it certainly works better in a tanning bed where you get more direct light. It works the same way outdoors but takes a little longer than indoors to get the same result.
The formula used to make this product allows your skin tissues to produce as much pigment as possible leaving you with a darker tone.
Soft and Smooth touch
The jwowww tanning lotion might not be as fast in absorption as other products in the market, it is not runny and works without leaving any greasy feel.
The kendi oil in the product keeps your skin moisturized and hydrated all the time and leaves you with a soft and smooth touch at the end. The nice elegant coconut smell just adds more to the softness.
Also, Jenni’s signature scrumptious yogurt base infused with pear extract and black currant essential oil is added to the product to make your skin as tender as possible.
How often do you find a product that keeps your tattoo healthy and prevents it from fading?
Well, the JWOWW Natural Black Bronzer™ with Ink-Drink might is one of a kind!
The ink drink complex comes with several natural ingredients including shea butter, rich vitamin A and E along with beeswax and raspberry that helps to rejuvenate your skin that allows the tattoo colour to restore. In this way, your tattoo not only remains healthy but also glows like a new one.
Also, the Vitamin E and shea butter in the complex prevents aging lines and keeps your skin youthful with a radiant glow.
While all these amazing features of the lotion is most certainly tempting, you might be disappointed to know that the jwoww party favor tanning lotion doesn’t contain any sun protection like sunscreen or SPF.
So, if you are thinking about spending your day outside and get the tanning done meanwhile, you will have to apply sunscreen to avoid getting sunburned.
No sunscreen is a serious disadvantage of most of the excellent tanning lotions.
- The natural extracts in the lotion give you a soft and smooth touch.
- It works without any greasy or sticky feeling.
- It nourishes as well as moisturizes your skin amazingly which makes your skin have a radiant glow.
- The lotion keeps your skin healthy.
- It provides a full dark tan in less time with no streaking or spots
- Keeps your tattoo healthy and prevents it from fading.
- Makes sure your skin is young and glowing
- Works both indoors and outdoors
- You won’t have to worry about getting orange skin.
- The smell of berry can be unbearable to some people It doesn’t come with any sunscreen protection or SPF
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this as a self-tanner?
Though this tanning lotion allows you to get tan both indoors and outdoors, unfortunately, it’s not a self-tanner. If you wait a few hours after applying the lotion, you might get some colour, but that will just make you look bad.
Does the lotion protect tattoos?
The lotion comes with a couple of ingredients that keep your tattoo healthy and prevents it from fading by restoring the colour. This will keep your tattoo glowing; however, I won’t call it tattoo protection. You can find some tattoo protection cream online from the same brand.
Does the lotion make your skin dry?
Not at all. Rather, it keeps your skin nourished and moisturized during the tanning session. It leaves you with soft and smooth skin.
Is the lotion for tanning bed or outside?
The lotion is mostly for indoor uses but it also works outdoors. However, it would take much more time than indoors to get the perfect tan.
A tanning lotion that gives the perfect natural-looking tan with excellent ingredients to keep your skin healthy is quite rare nowadays.
This lotion not only provides you with these options but also takes extra care of your tattoos. So, I would totally recommend you to give this lotion a try.
I hoped that my Australian gold JWOWW natural black bronzer with ink drink complex review has helped you to decide whether this is for you or not.
Don’t forget to mention your thoughts in the comment section!
- 1 Australian Gold JWOWW Natural Black Bronzer with Ink Drink Complex Review
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Final Thoughts